Should your order have not arrived when you were expecting, please check the following:
- That you have received a dispatch confirmation email from us (including in Junk Mail).
- Check the tracking link on your dispatch confirmation email, for the most up to date information on the whereabouts of your parcel.
- Check for text messages, emails and attempted delivery cards from one of our couriers.
- Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local delivery depot.
- Alternatively, you may need to check that no one else residing at your address, or next door, has taken receipt of your parcel.
If you still can't locate your parcel then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number at hand.
If your order has been placed, but not dispatched, we will try to make the change or cancellation wherever possible. However, please note, we can make no guarantees to change orders prior to shipping once placed. If you have already received your goods, then we are happy to cancel or make changes according to our Returns Policy.
If there is an issue with your order when you receive, it please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible.
We are happy to return full price and sale items from our online store within 14 days of purchase. We do not accept returns on earrings. This is our company policy for hygiene and safety reasons.
You can pay using all major credit and debit cards, or Paypal.
No, unfortunately we don't take orders or payments over the phone.